# Quick Start Guide
# Set up web API credentials
The easiest way to do this is with commands through the console. You can connect to your server console via telnet, webpanel or ingame.
- Check if you have any set up already:
- Add a new token
webtokens add <name> <token> 0
Don’t forget the 0 at the end! It’s important CSMM has privilege 0 to ensure all functions can properly work.
These credentials are sensitive! You should treat these as a password. (Keep it secret, no obvious names/tokens). It's advised to use a combination of numbers, letters, lowercase and uppercase aswell as symbols
# Add your server to CSMM via the website.
Once CSMM is connected to your server, it's time to perform the detailed configuration process.
- Set up Roles in order to add additional Administrators, Moderators, and more.
- Configure the server Economy for your players
- Get a Shop up and running that uses the economy.
- Configure your Support Ticketing system.
That's it! CSMM should now have access to your server, and be monitoring for changes and other events.